For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and put “LatinCom 2019 Sponsorship” in subject line.
The Department of Computer Science (DCC) of the Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) brings to Salvador the XI IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications ( LATINCOM) . The IEEE LATINCOM is the premier IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) conference annually organized in Latin America. It has become one of the most important scientific events on computer networking and telecommunications in Latin America, and one of the most popular in the field of computer science, engineering and telecommunications, as it can be observed by the expressive number of papers submitted for evaluation, the selective rate of acceptance, and by the number of participants in their previous editions, coming from all over the world.
The XI IEEE LATINCOM will be held in Salvador-Bahia at the Hotel Mercure, on 11th – 13th November 2019, and will be an excellent opportunity to connect to researchers, students, practitioners, and other players in the industry. To catalyze this opportunity, in the 2019 edition, the XI LATINCOM will provide a rich variety of activities, such as:
● Technical sessions – Presentation of full papers selected by experts in the area;
● Tutorials – Didactic approach of unpublished themes that arouse the interest of academics and professionals;
● Keynote Speakers – Renowned foreign experts, dealing with advanced research topics;
● Panels – Encourage plenary discussions on emerging and relevant issues in the area;
● Work meetings – Provide meeting opportunities for discussions on ongoing projects, notices, upcoming editions of LATINCOM, etc.;
● Industrial Exhibition – Exhibition of companies with products and services in the area of communication for possible clients and partners;
● Networking – Industry-academic integration activities, with special attention to exposing students to possible job opportunities.
The LATINCOM audience is composed of researchers, professors, and professionals from the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector and related areas. The event also figures expressive participation of graduate and undergraduate students in the area. Historically, LATINCOM brings together a large number of participants each year in a Latin American country, which is a suitable environment for the diffusion of knowledge in the ICT area.
We are proud to bring the LATINCOM, for the first time, to Salvador, and have already started the serious and arduous work of repeating the success of years past and making our event a milestone in the area. It will certainly be an excellent opportunity to highlight the potential of Salvador’s and Bahia’s research and development in the ICT area, as well as the importance of this work in the national and international context.
At this point, we would like to extend to your institution the opportunity to partner with the conference organization and let LATINCOM 2019 provide great visibility to your corporation to the Brazilian and Latin American community in the area of computer systems and computer networks, with concrete chances of an excellent return. We have constructed the proposal with several sponsorship levels, Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Bronze, so you can choose the one that better fits your institution. May you have other ideas that could help us to establish this mutually beneficial partnership please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Exhibition stand of 6m 2 (3m x 2m)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on conference web site with
a link to the company’s site
|Logo on official conference
notebook delivery to all
|Logo in banners (pennon) and
|Number of registrations||3||2||2||0|
|Company’s ads in the official
|Discount on the registration fee for
employees of the sponsoring